Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nicholas Sparks

My interest of book genres can stretch pretty far. I will state that I'm not much of a science fiction fan, or nonfiction for that matter. My mind just does not wrap around it easily and it is hard for my imagination to blossom with things that bore me to tears. I will be a typical lady for a moment and say that I love Nicholas Sparks. There I said it. I am one of "those" girls who cries during The Notebook or The Last Song or Dear John. I'm currently reading his book "The Wedding", this book in particular has been difficult for me to get into. It has its moments but it is definitely not a page turner. Nonetheless, I enjoy reading. I wish I had an hour everyday to devote to reading, some days I have an hour or more to share but not everyday. Reading is good for the mind, heart and soul. I feel like creativity stirring away inside when I read.
Oh, the simple things in life.