Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Moving

I am moving to California on April 25th. One week and one day. I will be making the journey out west alone. Some are nervous about that, of course in a sense I am as well, but I'm more excited. I will have complete freedom and will solely be depending on myself. I'm sure the long drive a head of me will bring me much doubt, it may even become my best friend while on the road. I will not let it stay. Thinking about the negative things can hurt you. For me, when I have doubt it's a chance to remember that anything is possible and with practicing patience while pursuing excellence you have a chance, an opportunity. I firmly believe everything happens for a reason, I am following my heart, while listening to my head (logic) and hoping for the very best. I have a purpose, and God created ME just the way I am for a reason.



Be blessed xoxo